Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas

River Churn, January 2010
 A beautiful, bright and sunny, but very cold Christmas morning - my dreams have not been realised. As a friend said recently 'Two days of snow is one too many...'  Whether your Christmas is white or green, I hope it is enjoyable for you. These pictures are among those I've used for cards this year. The river scene is just below the cottage, and although taken last January, is how it looks today. The Silver Sebrights (though a little tarnished, I note) and crocuses are a reminder of the joys of spring.

1 comment:

  1. Dear John,

    I LOVE both photos:o) Each season has its own charm, but in my opinion spring has a lot more charm than winter. Oh God, will all this snow and these extremely low temperatures EVER stop???
    Hope you are enjoying a wonderful and magical Christmas overthere across the Northsea.

    Auntie Green from the country og minus 17 degrees.......

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.